GO BEYOND THE LIMIT
This 2 day cycling trip is for expats or local corporate people in Saigon to have a special experience in driving themselves out of the limit they think they get stick to. Going beyond the limit is to discover the inner strength of individuals, to recharge the energy for daily working time, and to have beautiful moments with colleagues in the spirit of team building, mutual understanding and relationship fastening.
Why this tours?
- Cycling at one of the most beautiful coastline roads of Vietnam.
- Camping at night with high quality camps on the primitive beach
- Discover your limits with support from the team and supporters.
- Multiple challenges from biking, boating and climbing
- Visit the oldest lighthouse in Vietnam
- 2 day trip with camping overnight.
- Start in Saigon and end in Saigon.
- Bikes provided
- Group size: minimal 10
- Cycling length: around 60 km in the first day and 35 km at the second day
- USD 102 per person for group from 10 (higher amount of attendants will make cost lower per person)
Itinerary of GO BEYOND THE LIMIT
DAY 1: Saigon – La Gi
Be welcomed by your travel leaders and team facilitator. Have a small warm-up before getting on the bus for a transfer out of the bustling city of Saigon.
Arrive Ba Ria meeting point where your bikes are ready for the adventure for you to go beyond the limit. Put on gears for biking, choose your two day friend bicycle and adjust the height to your comfort level.
Start the biking along one of the very peaceful roads. That’s the quiet road going across rice farms, forests, and quiet villages with workers on their farm.
Further cycling bring you to the beautiful coastline with the road in between the mountain and the sea. Blue sea, sand dunes and forests among the sunshine will make every people open their heart.
Check in the overnight place where we have camp on the beach. Have a refreshment with beach fun games before the dinner with BBQ and fire games.
DAY 2: La Gi – Ke Ga – Saigon.
Early birds can get sunrises on the beach.
Start the cycling from the camping site, going along small trails to the lighthouse. The road today is with more dirt roads, but still ideal for our mountain bicycles. The cycling takes you to small bridges with great photo opportunities, the plantations of dragon fruits.
As arrive Ke Ga, receive bamboo basket boats and make two kilometers rowing to the light house.
Just after arrive the lighthouse, try to run 183 steps to the top of the lighthouse where the big present is only for the first comers.
Take the bus to have a transfer back to Saigon. End of the trip to go beyond the limit.
BOOK THIS TRIP
- All boat trips mentioned
- All entrance fees.
- All meals except the first breakfast and the last dinner
- Air-conditioned bus
- Truck to carry bikes if group is over 6
- Sweeties (snack, drinking water, towels, etc)
- Experienced English speaking cycling tour guide.
- Good mountain bike or hybrid bike.
- Personal expenses.