MEKONG DELTA CYCLING TO CAIBE 1 DAY
Cai Be is a big name in Vietnam for tropical fruit gardeners. Make a Mekong Delta Cycling to Cai Be to have a glimpse at a floating market, cycling along trails to villages,, across gardens, and see the world on water. Flat roads is awaiting.
Why this tours?
- Seeing Mekong delta at the trails bus can’t go into.
- Have a glimpse at floating market.
- Enjoy the world of water with canals, boats.
- See fruit everywhere: in the market, on your visit to local house, at gardens above your biking trails, on boats on the rivers, etc
- Start in Saigon and finish in Saigon.
- Total days: 1
- Bikes provided
- Group size: max 10
- Cycling length totally: 20 km
- USD 65 per person for group from 4 (please contact for individual booking)
Itinerary of MEKONG DELTA CYCLING TO CAIBE
Meet your tour guide around 7:30 AM and take a drive on bus or van Cai Be, passing endless rice fields. As arriving, load your bikes to the boat and start our boat to explore the water world in Mekong Delta first by riding through the floating market of Cai Be. from your boat, see the busy life on the river surface and the merchandizing way of the local people here. Take the boat further to the other site of the river bank where we start our biking trip.
That’s the beautiful cycling trail around 20 km at very small trails, under the shade of tree at the fruit orchards that you even can touch the fruits from the bikes. Along the trails you can explore the local daily life of fishermen, farmers or gardeners. Try to know more kinds of fruits you might been never seen in your life. Have you ever heard about mangosteen, longan, rambutan, durian, jackfruit?
Take it easy to stop anywhere along the road for your photo shots. Sit down at a local house to enjoy some kind of fruits you might have seen along the trails.
Enjoy your lunch with local specialities before bking back to the boat quay for the boat trip back to the bus for a drive back to Saigon.
BOOK THIS TRIP
- All boat trips mentioned
- All entrance fees.
- All meals except the first breakfast and the last dinner
- Air-conditioned bus
- Truck to carry bikes if group is over 6
- Sweeties (snack, drinking water, towels, etc)
- Experienced English speaking cycling tour guide.
- Good mountain bike or hybrid bike.
- Personal expenses.
You can also continue Vietnam cycling on one of our tour extensions