MEKONG DELTA CYCLING TO BEN TRE 1 DAY
The Mekong Delta Cycling to Ben Tre makes the beauty by biking along trails under canopies of coconut trees, by the maze of canals, and the green color anywhere of nature, . And the flat roads are still there with easy ride, relaxed moments and many opportunities for photo stops.
Why this tours?
- Seeing Mekong delta at the trails bus can’t go into.
- Go to the world of coconut
- Enjoy the world of water with canals, boats.
- Start in Saigon and finish in Saigon.
- Total days: 1
- Bikes provided
- Group size: max 10
- Cycling length totally: 35 km
- USD 65 per person for group from 4 (please contact for individual booking)
Itinerary of MEKONG DELTA CYCLING TO BEN TRE
Take a bus drive from hotel to My Tho, across beautiful endless green rice farms. After crossing over Rach Mieu bridge, put in your gear at a starting point and start the Mekong Delta cycling into the countryside back roads, get deep into villages with roads under the green coconut canopy of this coconut land.
Again, the trails also take you to the land of waters where canals really makes mazes and small bridges over them with water coconut nearby are great time for green photo shots. Saying hello to the cycling children from schools can turn on cheerful moments.
Further biking to Ba Lai river, another smaller branch of Mekong River system, to arrive Ben Tre where we take a boat trip and get relaxed in peaceful canal maze with coconut and coconut only.
Stop the boat to visit an island orchard where we can have lunch with local specialities of mekong delta people. After a rest in the local house, further bike along the trails to local workshops like coconut candy workshop, handicraft workshop, before biking back to the boat for a boat ride to the bus and the transfer to Saigon.
BOOK THIS TRIP
- All boat trips mentioned
- All entrance fees.
- All meals except the first breakfast and the last dinner
- Air-conditioned bus
- Truck to carry bikes if group is over 6
- Sweeties (snack, drinking water, towels, etc)
- Experienced English speaking cycling tour guide.
- Good mountain bike or hybrid bike.
- Personal expenses.
You can also continue Vietnam cycling on one of our tour extensions