CAT TIEN NATIONAL PARK CYCLING 2 DAYS
A combination of biking and trekking, night sporting and hot spring experience in the middle of primitive forest. Biking is just for enthusiasts, but this is truly matched for nature lovers.
Why this tours?
- Experiencing a night spotting trip by jeep to see wild lives.
- Beautiful cycling along DongNai river to CatTien park.
- Climbing up one of the volcano craters.
- Visiting a hotspring via a fabulous biking route.
- Trekking in the primitive forest to the crocodile swamp in the park.
- Start in Saigon and finish in Saigon.
- Total days: 2
- Bikes provided
- Group size: max 10
- Cycling length per day: from 10 to 20 km
- USD 240 per person for group from 4 (please contact for individual booking)
DAY 1: Saigon – DinhQuan – Cycling CatTien National Park: volcano crater, TaLai village, CatTien national park, Dong Nai river, rescue center.
DAY 2: Cat Tien Trek – Saigon: Crocodile Swamp, ThacMai hotspring
Itinerary of CAT TIEN NATIONAL PARK CYCLING 2 DAYS
DAY 1: Saigon – DinhQuan – CatTien National Park
Take early departure from hotel to avoid the traffic of the bustling city. After 2 hours of bus transfer, stop by a local plantation, follow the trails and have a hiking up to one of many volcano craters. Along the trails are the plantations of black pepper, cashew nuts and other surprises. Enjoy the great view from the top of the volcano crater made around 100 million years before.
After the hiking, start the cycling off the highway 20 to TaLai village by a nice countryside road around the volcanic rocks and red soil farms. Further national park cycling to CatTien national park along dong Nai river. Cross the river by short boat trip, check in and have a short refreshment.
This afternoon is of no biking, but we have a great 8 km hiking along the nature trail where we will see a bear rescue center, many gigantic trees, the primitive rain forest before returning to the residential center for shower and dinner.
The program goes on after dinner with a lift by a jeep to the TaLai buffer zone for a night site spotting where we may see treeshrews, civets, mouse deer, wild boars, pygmy loris, and other surprises.
DAY 2: Cat Tien Trek – Saigon
Take a cycling from residential center along forest trails to deep primitive area. After around 9 km of cycling national park, stop the bike and have a hiking around 5km across primitive ran forest to a lake named Crocodile Swam, as crocodile remains living there and you can see by bare eye.
After some resting and sightseeing, hike back by the same trails to the bikes and cycling back to the residential center. Check out, cross the river of Dong Nai and take a transfer to dinh Quan where we can make a 15km cycling along cool forest trails to ThacMai hotspring for a hot pool relaxing among the fresh air of the forest.
Bus transfer to Saigon afterward.
BOOK THIS TRIP
- All boat trips mentioned
- All entrance fees.
- Accommodations 1 night
- All meals except the first breakfast and the last dinner
- Air-conditioned bus
- Truck to carry bikes if group is over 6
- Sweeties (snack, drinking water, towels, etc)
- Experienced English speaking cycling tour guide.
- Good mountain bike or hybrid bike.
- Personal expenses.
You can also continue Vietnam cycling on one of our tour extensions